Skip to content
How to get books to read during remote learning
During remote learning, students have several ways to get books to read.
1. Jason Lee eBooks: Jason Lee library has eBooks that students can checkout and read on their iPads. For directions on how to checkout a Jason Lee eBook click here.
2. Jason Lee Curbside Library: Starting October 13th, Jason Lee students can checkout books from our library and families can pick them up curbside. For more information click here.
3. eBooks & audiobooks from Sora: Jason Lee students have access to eBooks from a platform called Sora. For directions on how to use Sora click here.
4. eBooks & audiobooks from the Fort Vancouver Regional Library. Vancouver’s public library has thousands of eBooks and audiobooks that students can checkout and read on their iPads. For directions on how to access these books click here.
5. Jason Lee Virtual Library: Students can visit the Jason Lee Virtual Library site for book suggestions and directions on how to get books. There is a link to our Virtual Library on students’ English teacher’s Canvas Page. You can also visit it by clicking here.