How to get books to read during hybrid learning
During hybrid learning, students have several ways to get books to read.
1. Jason Lee Library: Students can checkout books from our library. Students learning in the building will get their books from their English teacher. Students learning remotely can pick them up from the front office Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00. To request to checkout a book, click here.
2. Jason Lee eBooks: Jason Lee library has eBooks that students can checkout and read on their iPads. For directions on how to checkout a Jason Lee eBook click here.
3. eBooks & audiobooks from Sora: Jason Lee students have access to eBooks and audiobooks from a platform called Sora. For directions on how to use Sora click here.
4. Connect FVRL: students now have access to age-appropriate eBooks & audiobooks from the Fort Vancouver Regional Library. For directions on how to access these eBooks click here.
5. Jason Lee Virtual Library: Students can visit the Jason Lee Virtual Library site for book suggestions and directions on how to get books. There is a link to our Virtual Library on students’ English teacher’s Canvas Page. You can also visit it by clicking here.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!